To create and maintain engineered designs of assigned products, systems or components in order to be competitive in function, manufacturability and marketability.
Engineered Design Creation
- Create, modify, analyze, and maintain the engineering design of assigned products, systems and components.
- Be aware of trends and developments in product design from vender contacts, workshop and meetings, industry and div. contacts to determine and apply new techniques, materials and procedures beneficial to assigned product designs.
- Work with other departmental functions (service, production, tooling, marketing, dealers, etc.) in completion of assigned projects.
- Participate and assist in planning of product specifications, timelines, resource requirements.
- Prepare and participate in product engineering presentations to venders, customers and other departments.
- Direct, and analyze results of tests on prototype and production machines.
Provide Staff Direction and Training
- Supervise the activities of other product design personnel in completion of assigned work.
- Assist in the training and development of assigned product design personnel.
- Proficient at Pro-Engineer and/or other computer engineering tools.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience Required: 0>2 years
- Travel Required: <10%
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.