Build Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
To create and maintain engineered designs of assigned products, systems or components in order to be competitive in function, manufacturability and marketability.
Engineered Design Creation
- Create, modify, analyze, and maintain the engineering design of assigned products, systems and components.
- Be aware of trends and developments in product design from vender contacts, workshop and meetings, industry and contacts.
- Determine and apply new techniques, materials and procedures beneficial to assigned product designs.
- Work with other departmental functions (service, production, tooling, marketing, dealers, etc.) in completion of assigned projects.
- Participate and assist in planning of product specifications, timelines, resource requirements.
- Prepare and participate in product engineering presentations to venders, customers and other departments.
- Direct, and analyze results of tests on prototype and production machines.
- Proficient at Creo Parametric and/or other computer engineering tools.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication.
- Bachelors Degree – Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering
- 0>2 years experience
- < 10% travel
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.