We are looking for an amazing Senior Product Designer that enjoys bringing new features and iterative improvements to life and work to ship them with the product and engineering teams.
Do you have strong skills working with modern design tools and design libraries? Do you have an excellent track record of shipping high-quality products? Do you have a deep understanding of user experience best practices and trends? Do you enjoy rapidly executing new ideas and trying out new techniques? If so, we'd love to talk to you about joining Sinclair Digital's Product Design team! We are looking for an amazing Senior Product Designer that enjoys bringing new features and iterative improvements to life and work to ship them with the product and engineering teams.
As part of the growing design team at Bally Sports, you will be able to make an impact on our process and culture. We’re a fun group of nice people that value empathy and humor in everything we do.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Collaborate to define, scope, build, test, and launch features for our sports-related related and video-streaming products
• Produce visual concepts and design patterns for Sinclair Digital’s connected products
• Deliver clear and complete wireframes
• Design easy-to-use and accurate user interfaces
• Update and maintain design pattern libraries
• Advocate for design and accessibility best practices
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
• A current portfolio that includes design work in a variety of products that have shipped
• 4+ years as a UX designer, product designer, mobile designer, or similar
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• An ability to navigate ambiguous problems and find concrete answers
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of information hierarchy and typography
• An ability to take initiative and drive a project from inception to launch
• Proficiency of Sketch or similar interface design tools
• A background of building and maintaining design pattern libraries
• Experience with low to medium fidelity prototyping tools
• Demonstrated experience working on multiple platforms (web, mobile, ott)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.