We are seeking an experienced Desktop / Help Desk Support Tech in Juno Beach, FL. You will provide operational support for an organization's desktop and network environment including Microsoft Windows-related activities, Microsoft Active Directory, LAN and WAN infrastructure activities, and handheld computing devices.
This position is unique in that it is not only a highly technical position but also requires a high degree of customer focus and contact that ultimately generates high customer satisfaction. This position is responsible for identifying new issues and trends, determining the root cause of the issues, and quickly resolving them.
Position will begin remote but will be an onsite position once the company is back in the office. This contract is expected to be 12 months in duration with the possibility of extension.
- 3+ years of proficient desktop and network technical skills dealing with MS Windows 10 operating system and Active Directory
- Microsoft Office Certifications in Microsoft, Networking, A+, and/or Cisco desired
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Level II support experience via the phone and deskside
- Experience with handheld devices such as iPhones
- LAN & WAN components experience
- Break-fix experience on laptops and desktops
- Imaging and deployment of assets
- Workstation and laptop hardware components experience with Dell & Lenovo preferred
- Capable of utilizing diagnostic tools to troubleshoot computer / network issues
- Knowledge of Cisco switches, Cisco wireless access points, UPS, and routing technologies
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows troubleshooting and configuration
- Excellent customer focus skills
- Experience using SNOW queue management
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Experience working both independently and in a collaborative team environment required
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.