– 4 Desktop Support Techs Needed – South Los Angeles –
Overview: Installation of Network Hardware as part of our client's large-scale DaaS Refresh.
Projected for 4/1/2021-9/1/2021.
- Technicians will replace UPS devices at campus buildings
- Transportation to and from site will be required – truck will be provided
- Two techs will be required for each replacement – each device weighs in excess of 50 lbs.
- Work shift M-F, 8-5
- Experience installing UPS and AP devices helpful
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, arrest, and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. This includes the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance as well as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.