What Software Information Platforms contributes to Cardinal Health
Software and Information Platforms is responsible for technical configuration, design, administration, development, implementation and support of application and information frameworks that Cardinal Health application solutions utilize.
- Demonstrates and applies technical (not functional) knowledge of software development frameworks and business process configuration systems. Examples include (not limited to) java application servers, integration and information systems, ERP systems, business rules engines, business process management and .et development frameworks.
- Leverages fluency in technical languages, operating systems, application programming interfaces,> and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of infrastructure subcomponents and interoperability including (but not limited to) SAN, network (application routing) and compute platforms.
- Demonstrates knowledge of system information dependencies and end to end application transaction competency.
- Maintains platform or system health and availability requirements including HADR testing.
- Resolves support issues involving production systems.
- Partners with Enterprise Architecture teams for product selection and productcapability roadmaps and information governance processes.
- Monitors and manages proactive maintenance to application platform environments
- documents and manages SOPs for software and information platform systems.
- Interfaces with business solution teams and partners on operational platform events as well as solution design needs.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field preferred
- Deep competency in one or more Software/Information platform technology domains preferred
- Breadth in multiple Software/Information Platform technology domains preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.