Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly a motivated and experienced DevOps Engineer (AWS or Azure)to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients.The successful candidate will have extensive experience designing and building systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment and have subject matter expertise with AWS.
As aDevOps Engineer, you will:
- Support Federal Government clients in their cloud operations to enhance, optimize, and maintain their computing capabilities across their technical landscape.
- Conduct client interviews to understand application and infrastructure current state.
- Lead client working sessions to identify, categorize, prioritize and analyze data and information to work into cloud development action plans.
- Work with the larger project teams to re-factor legacy applications to their cloud platform.
- U.S citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain a Federal Government Public Trust (High-Risk) clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree (computer science or other technical discipline) (10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education for a total of 20 years of relevant experience)
- Minimum ten (10) Years relevant IT work experience required.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience with AWS.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience actively developing cloud solutions and usingAWSservices.
- Experience with single page application framework such as Angular, React.JS, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented design.
- Experience with network and/or systems administration in Linux/Unix and/or Windows environments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Nice to have skills/qualifications:
- AWS Certification.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with DevOps pipelines and containerization with Docker, Kubernetes (or similartechnologies).
- Previous Federal Government experience.
- Experience with FedRamp environments.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)