Ultimate Staffing is partnering with a medical organization to identify 2 experienced Bilingual Diabetes Educators.
- Provide individualized diabetes self-management education/ training to individuals managing their condition
- Collaboratively develops goals, learning objectives and a plan for educational content and teaching methods
- Provides education interventions that utilize interactive, skill-based training methods. Conduct group classes and individual teaching
- Develops individualized follow-up plans with patients
- Documents assessments, educational services and results for each patient
- Assesses program effectiveness utilizing defined outcome measures
- Collaborates and communicates with team members effectively
- Identifies when a program participant's needs are outside the scope of practice and expertise; arranges for additional services to meet needs
- Development of training materials in collaboration with Endocrinologist and other physicians, key staff
- Contributes to and participates in HEDIS efforts to improve the quality of care and service.
- Participates in other committee work and projects
- Conducts staff development and training regarding Diabetes self-management education/training
This position will offer $55,000 - 70,000 depending on experience. Please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]  for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.