AUTOMOTIVE DIESEL TECHNICIAN
Tate Branch Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Hobbs is looking for a motivated Diesel Technician to join its service team!
This is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding career in automotive industry. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time Automotive Technician may be for you!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.