We are Stewart & Stevenson. Our unique line-up of products and services means that you’ll get exposure to a broad range of industries including oil & gas, power generation, construction, transportation, marine, mining and agriculture. With more than 1300 employees in 64 locations in the U.S. and abroad, our small, customer-focused teams share a common commitment to the quality and value of service.
Responsible for diagnosing problems and performing standard mechanical repairs at the customer's place of business on customer's equipment including trucks, buses, engines, engine components, and subassemblies.
* Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose standard problems with customer's equipment.
* Identify and order parts necessary to complete repairs and routine maintenance.
* Perform standard repairs on customer's equipment. Replace parts and equipment as necessary.
* Perform routine maintenance on equipment according to established guidelines and schedules.
* Complete all work orders and time sheets in a legible, accurate and timely manner.
* Provide assistance to more senior level Field Service Technicians on larger jobs.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedures.