We are a Stewart & Stevenson company. Our unique line-up of products and services means that you’ll get exposure to a broad range of industries including oil & gas, power generation, construction, transportation, marine, mining and agriculture. With more than 1300 employees in 64 locations in the U.S. and abroad, our small, customer-focused teams share a common commitment to the quality and value of service.
Responsible for performing preventative maintenance and routine mechanical repairs in a shop environment on customer's equipment including trucks, buses, engines, engine components, and subassemblies.
* Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose routine problems with customer's equipment.
* Identify and order parts necessary to complete repairs and routine maintenance.
* Perform routine repairs on customer's equipment. Replace parts and equipment as necessary.
* Perform preventative maintenance on equipment according to established guidelines and schedules.
* Complete all work orders and time sheets in a legible, accurate and timely manner.
* Consult with supervisor to ensure accuracy of diagnosis and approval for repair work.
* Provide assistance to more senior level Shop Technicians on larger jobs.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedures.