Would you like to make a difference in someone's life? If so, we would like to hear from you! We need caring and compassionate team members with excellent customer service and strong clinical skills to be a part of our growing healthcare team. We are a skilled nursing center and as a Dietary Cook you will have the opportunity to positively impact our residents every day.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package. One of the best in the industry!
- Competitive Salary with premium shift differentials
- Medical Insurance. Up to 80% of the premium is paid by Hickory Creek Healthcare Foundation, Inc. Also options to include spouse and family members.
- Pharmacy Program
- Dental Insurance/ Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Plan-403B with a COMPANY MATCH of 33%
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 2 Personal Days a year
- Accrue Vacation time upon hire
- Holiday Pay
- Accrue Sick Time upon hire
- To prepare food in accordance with prescribed Resident diet specifications, facility procedures and dietary and sanitary regulations under the direction of the Dietary Supervisor.
- Relate positively and favorably to Residents and their families and to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Must have the ability to quantify recipes at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
About Us: Hickory Creek operates 15 skilled nursing homes in Indiana and Ohio dedicated to the care of adults with healthcare needs.
- We are a service company committed to the highest standards of professionalism and to continuous improvement in the quality of service we provide to those entrusted to our care.
- Our goal is to inspire confidence, provide stability and render quality resident care.
- We will never knowingly fail to follow any state or federal rule or regulation regarding quality of care; potential abuse; or reimbursement or payment systems.
- We strive to hire and retain personnel of ability, character and dedication by providing good working conditions, training and leadership, and personal growth opportunities.
- We strive to serve as a responsible citizen to our residents and to the communities we serve.
- Small, home-like environment where everyone is treated as an important individual of our care giving team.
- Must have the ability to read and write in English, and follow oral and written directions.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health regulations and pass a post-employment-offer physical exam. This requirement includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiries.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this job, with or without accommodation