At the Bobcat Company, we're searching for talented individuals that can help us develop creative solutions to meet our customers' needs. Here is your opportunity to be part of our digital product team where you'll work cross functionally with our technical, engineering, commercial and product management teams to deliver new, innovative and game changing digital products and services, directly to our customers. We're looking for a driven individual that has experience managing software products and services and has experience working with an Agile Scrum team, playing the role of Product Manager / Product Owner.
Digital Product and Services Management
- Drive business requirements into product/project scope to ensure solutions align to customer needs.
- Articulate product value proposition to all product management and commercial teams to maximize product launches.
- Collect, organize and analyze business performance for Digital products and services.
Digital Product Development
- Establish and manage a backlog of voice of customer for Digital products and services.
- Drive leadership decision making by delivering quantitative market research.
- Gather voice of customer from internal stakeholders, dealers and customers, related to Digital Business opportunities, products and services.
- Ensure the product being delivered meets or exceeds customer requirements through validation exercises/research.
Digital Product Strategy
- Create, communicate and manage a prioritized digital product and services roadmap to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross functionally to document and align on each functional area’s long-term plan to leverage the dealer Machine IQ product and then align those needs to the overall Digital Business strategy.
- Translate the Digital Business strategy into product requirements that help Bobcat achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Align forecasting, pricing and the sales program processes to strategic objectives.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience Required: 7-10 years.
- Travel Required: 10-24%
- You have experience in playing the role of product manager and/or product owner when delivering software products and services within the Agile Scrum methodology
- You have a background in driving business requirements into a product roadmap and understand the value those requirements will bring to the customer
- You can clearly and intuitively articulate the value proposition of your roadmap items to product management and the commercial teams
- You are stellar at collecting, organizing and analyzing the performance and value delivered by your digital products and services
- You have past experience establishing and managing a backlog of features and functionality to be delivered by the technical team
- You have experience gathering voice of customer from internal stakeholders, dealers and customers and understand how to evaluate the opportunity/value behind those customer needs
- You have demonstrated that you can prepare and present quantitative market research to help leadership make informed decisions.
- You can monitor the delivery of your products and services to ensure they meet and exceed the expectations of the customers through validation exercises
- You have outstanding abilities to create, communicate and manage a prioritized roadmap for digital products and services
- You are a professional at collaborating cross functionally to document and align on each functional area's long-term plan and then incorporate that into your overall product strategy
- You must rock at translating a Digital Strategy into specific product requirements, deliverables and desired outcomes
- You can align forecasting, pricing and sales programs to strategic objectives
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.