With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Reporting to the Head of Global Digital Delivery & Brand Management, this role is part of the CSL Group’s global Digital Delivery & Brand Management COE team to support the management of web and social platforms for the enterprise wide business, with focus on the Seqirus business. Ensures continuous content contribution in specific area of responsibilities for CSL Group’s “owned” multimedia publishing channels (ie. CSL newshubs, CSL News, CSL NOW employee app, etc.) for both internal and external stakeholders/audiences.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Update, maintain and optimize content in alignment with content owners, subject matter experts, communications team members, and other stakeholders.
2. Actively contribute to the global web content management network.
3. Use Digital Quality Management tools to ensure a high quality and compliant user experience including web accessibility.
4. Apply SEO and web analytics best practices to measure and improve performance.
5. Oversee paid search advertising programs.
6. Manage website related email newsletter creation and distribution.
7. Enable the use of social media management tools with CSLB/ Seqirus stakeholders and actively contribute to the global social media network.
8. Facilitate the creation of engaging social media content to build followership and engagement with the brand.
9. Contributes to the adverse event monitoring process.
10. Set up listening dashboards and provide insights with recommendations.
11. Manage paid social media advertising programs.
12. Drive adoption and participation in employee social media advocacy.
13. Support internal channel owners by facilitating the regular and timely delivery of useful and engaging content for Seqirus employees.
14. Ensures continuous content contribution in specific area of responsibilities for CSL Group’s “owned” multimedia publishing channels (ie. Vita newshub, CSL News, CSL NOW employee app, etc.) for both internal and external stakeholders/audiences. Metrics and analytics to be established and tracked.
15. Work with communications team members in the delivery of internal virtual events.
16. Keep up to date with the latest industry best practices and bring those into the user community.
17. Build and leverage external networks and vendor relationships that help drive enterprise wide digital activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Most recent position(s) must have 2 consecutive years of experience with 100% digital communications/marketing responsibilities.
• Must have experience with web content management and social media, and understand digital content planning, generation, optimization and measurement.
• Experience in a regulated industry a plus.
• Experience in a global company a plus.