This position will be tasked with management, upkeep, and execution of strategic growth plans for KTXS.com, the KTXS app, and our various social media sites. the Digital Content Manager will also be responsible for making sure our sites are the most up to date, informative, and engaging in the Big Country.
• Proven ability to lead a team effectively, while meeting multiple project deadlines
• Expert knowledge of websites, content management systems, social media platforms, and personal social media usage
• A strong team player who can inspire teams to achieve a shared goal
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of AP Style
• Experience in creating and executing full-scale digital campaigns with social media, web and mobile elements, for internal or external clients
• Experience with Google Analytics
• The ability/willingness to work under deadline and high-pressured situations
• The ability/willingness to be work a flexible shift including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Experience in social media management/marketing with at least one (1) year in a senior leadership role
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience in online journalism
• A college degree in journalism or a related field
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.