Doosan Bobcat is investing in our digital future, and we’re looking for Digital Experience Managers to join our team!
The Digital Experience Manager is a senior role that requires strong product management skills and the ability to manage the end-to-end digital product life-cycle. You will be responsible for the product planning, strategic roadmap development and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including detailing digital product and customer requirements in collaboration with the commercial team & software engineering teams. This role includes strong problem solving, leadership and relationship building skills. This position will be responsible for development of new digital products and experiences and/or improving current digital products and organizing their execution based on a deep understanding of stakeholder and end-user needs, digital product and market insights and other in-depth analysis.
Responsible for digital experience management of the sales & marketing products/experiences within the Bobcat Dealer Portal and Key Accounts Portal. This role will develop strategic, feature-driven product roadmaps to meet dealer partner and key account needs as well as business needs.
Requires experience conceptualizing and managing online portals and working in a B2B model. Requires proven experience with and strong understanding of identity management processes and applications, web content management applications and publishing processes, digital asset management processes and applications, quote-to-order processes and applications, business intelligence applications, CRM, sales pipeline management, retail reporting applications, as well as learning management applications.
Digital Experience Product Development
- Identify and help prioritize truly innovative digital product features that deliver a competitive advantage and an exceptional user experience.
- Work closely with internal and external teams of developers, UI/UX professionals, Q/A experts—driving the communication of the vision and value of digital product deliverables at all phases of the product cycle.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across commercial functions to assess customer needs to determine what new digital products and features should be created to maximize market share and improve the customer experience.
- Facilitate discussion and gathering of business needs and break down business and customer needs into epics and features for agile team delivery.
- Evaluate and benchmark competitive digital products and experiences.
- Define and maintain a feature-driven digital product road map to communicate digital product direction, timing of new digital products and features respectively.
- Conduct maturity reviews and manage digital product progression from Minimal Viable Product (MVP) to Minimum Marketable Product (MMP) and throughout its lifecycle.
- Work with other Agile team members, including various Product Owners, to deliver new features and functionality in various portals/apps.
- Develop thought-leadership to envision and design a desired end-state in digital services and digital products that meet end user needs and expectations.
- Assist in implementing user-centered design methods and/or design-thinking throughout the digital product development lifecycle to shape the strategy and define deliverables specific to the end service or digital product.
- Understanding and passion for customer experience, Voice of Customer (VOC) and marketing fundamentals.
Digital Experience Management
- Assist in the digital experience management of Doosan Bobcat’s Digital Experience Platform and its integration within Doosan Bobcat’s digital experience strategy.
- Develop road maps and requirements that support digital strategy objectives.
- In collaboration with system and solution architects, define, maintain and ensure the solution meets standards and other quality requirements. Define acceptance criteria used to define definition of done (DoD).
- Translate product roadmaps into features and user stories, user interface specifications, managing digital product releases through to completion.
- Ensure market intelligence and sales support for the digital products.
- Develop and present recommendations to increase effectiveness of digital product adoption, retention and usage programs.
- Will be an active member of the Digital Experience Council, working with other Digital Experience (DX) Managers, in region and globally, to align and prioritize epic and feature delivery and identify dependencies across roadmaps.
- This person will assist in communicating and reporting business cases as well as intelligence and analysis to senior managers or executives.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or related field is required.
- Experience: 5>7 years
- Travel: 10 – 24%
- 2+ years' experience in digital channel and/or product management experience, with experience in agile environment preferred.
- Product Management certification or Agile Certification preferred. Ability to work in an agile and iterative environment.
- Proven experience in conducting market research, competitive analysis and user research to determine product-market fit.
- Product development roadmap experience. Experience delivering Minimal Viable Products (MVP) and Minimum Marketable Products (MMP) with prioritized features and corresponding justification. Ability to use quantitative and qualitative sources to design and validate ideas.
- Hands-on experience with proven track record of delivering business projects with technology components. Strong technical background and experience working directly with engineers, with a firm grasp on the technical details driving the product.
- Professionalism, strong business acumen – possess insight to larger business goals and objectives and understand how the role fits into overall strategy.
- Team player – flexible, able to adjust to shifting priorities; change agent; positive “can-do” attitude.
- Understanding of UI/UX best practices, including when to follow patterns and when to push boundaries.
- Experience with current and emerging intranet and extranet portal technologies.
- Experience with web-based solutions and application development.
- Multi – dimensional person; someone who is passionate about technology, innovation, customer experience as well as grounded in business, strategy and project management.
- Strong leadership skills to bring stakeholders together; consensus builder and thought leader.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.
- Passionate about delivering well designed digital products and experiences that meet both business objectives and user needs in the compact equipment space.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.