WJLA-TV is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Consultant with deep expertise in how local businesses utilize and benefit from the use of various online advertising platforms. We are looking for an expert who will become an integral part of our company-wide training and sales initiative focused on local digital marketing solutions. The ideal candidate has a proven record of developing new business, accurately forecasting revenue, and creating strategic plans. The winning candidates will design and implement revenue growth strategies for key advertising categories including Automotive, Retail, Service and Political sectors. Creating solid partnerships with local businesses in these categories will be keys to success. If you’re a digital marketing leader, we’re interested in talking to you.
Specific Duties include:
- Exceed expectations for market penetration, average deal size, and total revenue in assigned geography
- Maintain consistent presence in the field driving revenue growth
- Develop, implement, and manage business plans to exceed corporate objectives and sales goals
- Act as player/coach on in-person sales calls with key decision makers throughout the local market
- Collaborate with in-market SBG leadership to set sales goals and objectives for each local account
- Provide the WJLA-TV Digital Sales Manager with monthly outlook and revenue forecast
- Work closely with sales management and corporate staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales and operations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- An ability to apply metrics (i.e. Google Analytics) to the measurement of a successful marketing program
- A strong understanding of programmatic video and display advertising
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining top-tier customer relationships
- Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of marketing strategies and consumer behavior
- Real experience and success communicating and working directly with local businesses on identifying and achieving their business goals
- Proven track record of developing and managing sales process
- Strength is running multiple unique strategic projects concurrently
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in digital media sales
- Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales management experience is not required but valued
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.