Bally Sports Southwest is seeking a Digital Account Executive responsible for selling across streaming, website, social media and digital solutions platforms. This person will serve as the network’s digital sales expert and liaison in driving digital advertising growth initiatives to new and existing clients.
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Account Executive includes the following:
- Successfully achieve annual digital sales targets
- Sell suite of digital advertising products to digitally focused agencies and brands across the Bally Sports Southwest region
- Interact with sales staff regularly, including attending client and prospect meetings to provide support and feedback on digital platform integrations and opportunities
- Maintain high level communications with sales management, sales staff, corresponding departments, and vendors
- Develop and provide ongoing digital sales training for clients, sales staff, and content producers
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Ability to affectively impart digital advertising knowledge to clients and internal sales staff
- Working knowledge of new media, digital advertising solutions, social media and digital content creation
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator, a proven track record of sales success in the digital space
- Passion for leading and contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated sales and marketing
- 5+ years digital sales experience and familiar with the TV and/or cable sales environment
- College degree preferred
- Sports sponsorship sales, broadcast, cable or television management experience is a plus
- This position is based in Dallas. Some regular travel, particularly to Houston, Austin, San Antonio and surrounding areas is required.
This position is based in Dallas. Some regular travel, particularly to Houston, Austin, San Antonio and surrounding areas is required.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.