Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission-critical. Intrado, formerly West develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Intrado is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager
to support our Flowroute division.
Our Digital Marketing Manager
will develop and manage global customer acquisition programs across multiple channels including SEO, SEM, email, webinar and event channels to drive growth across all business segments. You’ll analyze and optimize campaign performance and communicate results that will provide actionable takeaways resulting in more businesses around the world trying, buying and using Flowroute. The ideal candidate will be passionate about using data to grow and optimize digital marketing programs.
● Define the customer acquisition strategy and programs for self-service customers
● Partner with Sales leadership and key stakeholders to drive qualified leads through an understanding of the end-to-end campaign impact on revenue
● Establish and executing lead gen activities to seed, nurture and grow the sales pipeline to reach revenue goals
● Create, launch and optimize the paid advertising channel to reach performance targets in an ROI-driven way
● Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key metrics of campaigns using tools including Salesforce, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Eloqua, internal systems and others
● Have the ability to work on your own and with the internal marketing team to develop, and test new ad copy, banners, email content, and landing pages
● Produce reports outlining results and recommending opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in computer networking, computer science, information technology
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience required
- 1-year minimum experience with client relationship management tools (CRMS) (e.g., Salesforce.com, etc.) is required
- Experience working in the telecom or SaaS industry strongly preferred
- 1-year minimum experience with a marketing campaign automation tool (e.g. Hubspot, Eloqua, etc.) is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Google suite of productivity tools strongly preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe design suite and Adobe Creative Cloud strongly preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Intermediate knowledge of Google/Bing search engine advertising building and optimizing lead generation campaigns
- Experience supporting inbound and outbound lead generation for sales teams.
- Proven ability to execute demand gen programs with a focus on delivering sales-ready opportunities
- Comfortable with data retrieval, manipulation, analysis and insight generation
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail and a task-oriented mindset
- Metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in, or ability to quickly learn tools, such as Hubspot, Eloqua, Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, data visualization tools, etc.
Our solutions connect people with each other, and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most – Information to Insight.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories.