Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work on-site at our global headquarters based in Secaucus, NJ.
Digital Marketing Specialist, the role:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will assist in the execution of our digital marketing strategy, including the implementation of campaigns through enterprise systems and marketing automation technology. This professional will collaborate with colleagues, internal resources, and external agencies to develop and execute optimized digital marketing tactics that support our marketing and communications strategies and campaigns across the enterprise.
- Function as a “Power User” of the company’s marketing automation system
- Plan and administer marketing campaigns; test and analyze workflow, lead generation, lead nurturing and lead scoring; and identify tactics for improvement.
- Manage user groups, configure and generate reports, and organize assets/campaigns within the marketing automation system.
- Participate in implementation of enhancements and upgrades as needed.
- Lead new user and new feature training sessions online and in-person.
- Develop an understanding of organizational data in order to segment communications for appropriate target audiences.
- Collaborate with peers and agencies to develop and support the digital aspect of marketing campaigns.
- Manage a marketing email communication calendar to provide organizational insight into communications being planned and sent.
- Execute projects on time as scheduled.
- Successful implementation of digital tactics for marketing campaigns.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or other related discipline, or equivalent work-related experience.
- Must be comfortable with customer relationship management and marketing automation software, and possess web development and digital design skills (HTML and CSS at a minimum).
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, including at least 1-2 years of experience configuring and managing complex campaigns in a marketing automation system.
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms required. Experience with Eloqua or an Eloqua Master Certification a plus.
- Experience with developing and implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies a plus.
- Fully proficient with various software programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare, diagnostic, lab or consumer packaged goods experience.
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.