Digital Marketing Specialist Job in Boca Raton, FL
Our client in Boca Raton is seeking a digital marketing associate with strong foundational experience in the creation, implementation and assessment of digital marketing programs. This opportunity offers job stability, opportunity for professional and personal growth as well as visibility to top executives within the organization. The ideal candidate for this role has a minimum of four years of proven experience creating, driving, and completing campaigns, as well as experience working alongside sales teams to increase lead generation and drive quality traffic to all social media channels. This is not an entry level social media role but great for someone who is looking for a promotion, ready to take on more leadership responsibilities and ownership of their campaigns.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Associate Job Include:
* Work with Marketing & Brand Manager on digital marketing campaigns, including media buys and PPC campaigns as applicable. Continuously optimize through A/B testing.
* Provide team with top SEO keywords for brand/categories/new products and propose improvements to existing content.
* Create social media calendar and manage social media platforms (principally: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest) including posting content and responding to social media community. Ensure social media content aligns with brand guidelines.
* Head up integration and development projects supporting business goals and third-party systems
* Experience managing corporate websites, including eCommerce sites
*Experience with all social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook).
* Bachelor's degree and/or four+ years related experience and or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
If you are interested in a growing your career, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or apply online at www.ultimatestaffing.com. Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.