As an Ad Tech & Ops Specialist, you will facilitate the technical implementation, programmatic partnerships and troubleshooting support for the Operations and Sales Team across all Sinclair’s National and Local media properties. You will quickly become the subject expert as you support the testing, implementation and overall integration of new products, partner mediations and more. If you have a passion for problem solving, ad related technology and enjoy an ever-changing digital landscape - this is the job for you!
- Ability to address complicated ad related issues through testing and troubleshooting
- Assist with technical implementation of advertising objectives and digital products cross-device
- Lead and facilitate testing of features, exchanges, and ad tech on multiple devices
- Support programmatic and national sales efforts from relationships, fulfillment to reporting
- Be a team player in a small, high performance team to deliver results in a large enterprise
- Be responsible for inventory and campaign management for a dynamic national sales force
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years’ digital advertising operations experience (DFP/DAI is a plus)
- Experience with debugging and HTML proxy tools (Charles, Fiddler, Chrome Developer Tools, VioletBug, or similar)
- Ability to coordinate and communicate across multiple teams to deliver the desired outcome
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task in results-driven environment
- Excellent Time Management
- Positive attitude and ability to work productively in an open environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.