WEAR in Pensacola, FL is seeking a detail-oriented Digital Sales Coordinator!
- Working with Marketing Consultants on post-sale processes for all digital campaigns, from order entry to product implementation
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations, database management and sales report maintenance
- Inputting and maintaining orders, including revisions due to campaign changes
- Efficiently working with Marketing Consultants/Management team
- Effectively working with sales team in obtaining creative materials and generating support materials for digital sales presentations
- Various administrative duties and contract management
- Cross training in other aspects of sales assistance including: commercial order entry, copy back up and other traffic system duties
- Creative development of digital ads
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Learn to use OSI traffic systems, Ad Connections, Sell CRM, Google Analytics and Outlook
- Great attention to detail and strong organizaiton skills are essential
- Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Able to work direclty with clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.