FOX Sports Detroit is seeking a Digital Sales Manager to lead ad sales growth across streaming, website, social media and digital solutions platforms. This person will serve as the network’s lead expert in the digital inventory and capabilities, helping the sales team deliver unique and valuable solutions to new and existing clients.
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Sales Manager include the following:
- Interact with sales staff, GSM, NSM and GM regularly, including going on sales calls, to provide support and feedback on digital platform integrations and opportunities for clients
- Identify and share technology, content and research that will better equip the sales team with tools to help them achieve their revenue goals
- Identify and develop new initiatives in order to advance the digital services offered
- Maintain high level communications with management, sales staff and vendors through the RSN Sales team
- Execute training for sales management, staff and content producers
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Ability to lead, train and inspire sales professionals
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator, a proven track record of sales success in the digital space
- Passion for leading and contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated sales and marketing
- 5+ years digital sales and management experience and familiar with the TV or cable sales environment
- College degree required
- Sports sponsorship sales, broadcast, cable or television management experience is a plus
This position is based in Southfield, Michigan. Some travel may be required.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.