With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Together into the future...
CSL Behring SpA is looking for a Digital and Specialties Product Manager (m/f/x), reporting to the Marketing Director of the Italian Affiliate at CSL Behring Spa in Milan, Italy.
The role is twofold and includes 2 areas of responsibility:
1. towards pharmaceutical products defined “specialties”;
2. “cross – area” expert responsibility addressed to all digital communication developed by the company concerning all therapeutic areas
The role strongly interacts with several departments (at local and corporate level) and external providers.
In addition, the role is involved in Specialties’ TAT (Therapeutics Area Team).
Key responsibilities of the role:
1. As Product Manager for Specialties he/she is responsible for executing Marketing Strategies and Action Plans agreed with the Head of Marketing for several brands of CSL Behring in Italy:
- He/she is the specialist of the market segments/product portfolio he/she is in charge of
- Develops related short term (1 year) Marketing Plans within the commercial strategy established by the management in order to achieve sales/commercial objectives (volumes and profitability)
- Seeks new business approaches and opportunities utilizing the best operational plans, services and tools to maximize sales and products’ performances
2. As Digital Communication Expert he/she is responsible for collecting and publishing digital contents for all CSL Behring Italy’s digital channels including but not limited to the Website, IPad, blog(s), email. This is accomplished through researching, editing and maintaining contents for CSL Behring Italy’s digital channels but also measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital Company’s campaigns.
This position collaborates with Marketing PMs as well as with other Deptmts (Medical, Market Access, Commercial), vendors’ content experts, internal and external copy writers and graphic agencies to develop contents that are timely, relevant and reliable.
For Digital Communication Tasks the role is supported by a part time resource as Digital Support.
Ideal candidate Managerial profile:
- Strong orientation to action & results with high level of energy and drive
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Business acumen and ability to understand and work with business economics
- Effective public speaker and ability to set solid peer relationships with a demonstrated ability to engage internal and external people. Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Skilled in working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-pace and evolving environment
Education and Experience:
- University degree required (Scientific or Economic) - 5 years University degree.
- Master in Digital Communication highly preferred.
- Relevant (2- 3 years) pharmaceutical or related industry experience required in case of Economic or Communication Degree.
- Alternatively, 2-3 years of experience in consulting business and marketing services addressed to pharma companies.
Fluent in English and Italian, both oral and written.
Work and life experience abroad are preferred.
Offer & Working Conditions:
- Location: Milan west (Office based position with 40-30% smart working)
- Travel: Up to approximately 20- 30% travel required in Italy
- Offer: Permanent contract - CCNL Pharma - Level according to the experience - Annual MBO - company CAR and rich benefit pack.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.