This position will be responsible for managing documentation services to support our company:
- Digital asset management, which includes system integration, implementation, maintenance
- Ongoing support of internal, external and partners DAM systems.
- Packaging documentation including design structure and graphic files, BOMs (Bills of Materials, including part numbers creation, releases, change orders and end to end process.
- This position will require close interaction with a business group project management, regional marketing teams, and Content Producers. Additionally, the position will interact with Art Designers and Localization teams, and Manufacturing to incept file changes and publish to appropriate systems.
- It requires strong interpersonal communication, flexibility, multi-tasking, and a teamwork ethic
- Work collaboratively with internal clients to deliver solutions that meet business objectives and assure high quality to meet schedule
- Create and manage BOM part numbers for all packaging elements, including but not limited to original design and localization of graphics, structure and documentation, and all other supporting files
- Version control and change management
- Release of part numbers to manufacturing
- Start workflows for design work and localization
- Digital Assts Management vendors
- Business Group Regional Marketing teams
- Packaging Engineering
- Launch Program Managers
- Photography Managers
Digital Asset Management systems (DAMs)
Agile-Product Life Cycle Management System
Office Suite (Excel, Word)
Digital Assets Management
Understanding of BOM structures
Understanding of retail packaging development
Understanding of graphics development processes
Previous experience in the retail consumer electronics industry is a plus
BA degree or 5 years equivalent work experience
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.