Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Under the direction of the Regional VP of Sales, the Director of Sales for Target– is responsible for the functional management and leadership of all sales related activities for assigned Nature’s Bounty brands/categories at Target. The Director is expected to develop a more strategic role with top-top meetings and joint business plans.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans in accordance with corporate goals.
- Develop and execute Joint Business Planning (JBP) Goals with Target.
- Develop strategies to drive Brands and Category growth for the Sports & Active Nutrition line.
- Direct sales forecasting and projection activities for The Nature’s Bounty Co,
- Manage execution of everyday business in partnership with Target, including item setup, maintenance, logistics and inventory management.
- Manage Trade budget and monitor spending efficiency that focus on a strong ROI.
- Deduction Management.
- Understand Target’s go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency.
- Maintain, foster, and grow existing and new relationships within Target at the executive level including Senior Divisional, Senior Buyer, and Associate Buyer.
- Deliver target budget plan and new product distribution goals.
- Monthly reporting, sales analytics and insights; understand go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency.
- P&L management within respective account coverage.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Lead/manage Senior Manager of Customer Development in above activities.
- Partner with Senior Manager of Category Development.