Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Director of Customer Development, is responsible for the functional management and leadership for the Wholesale and Independent Pharmacy channels as well as the sales, program management and support of company products for assigned accounts throughout the states of NY, SC, NC, OH, TX & IL. The Director will be responsible for developing joint business plans and conducting top-top meetings and headquarter calls at the wholesalers, supported by a broker. The Director will be based in TX, OH, PA, or NJ.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans in accordance with Corporate goals and achieve assigned territory sales objectives.
- Develop and execute Joint Business Planning (JBP) Goals with Wholesale and Independent Pharmacies.
- Develop strategies to drive Brands and Category growth for these channels.
- Direct sales forecasting and projection activities for The Nature’s Bounty Co.
- Manage execution of everyday business in partnership with assigned Customers, including item setup, maintenance, logistics and inventory management
- Manage Trade budget and monitor spending efficiency that focus on a strong ROI.
- Provide deduction management, monthly reporting, and sales analytics and insights.
- Understand assigned Customer’s go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency.
- Maintain, foster, and grow existing and new relationships within the assigned Customer at all levels of management.
- Deliver target budget plan and new product distribution goals.
- P&L management within respective account coverage.