Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Director of Customer Strategy will lead the interactions between Marketing and Sales in addition to key cross-functional partners to devise and lead the execution of innovative marketing initiatives that result in category leadership for the customer and The Nature’s Bounty Co. This is a strategic position that plays a pivotal role to the success of our sales organization and focused on our Sports & Active Nutrition category. This position may be based in Florham Park, NJ, or Ronkonkoma, NY, and requires the flexibility to travel to the other locations based on business needs.
Additional responsibilities Include:
- Develops and implements industry-leading strategies with senior decision-makers at both the customer and company that drive business results, operational effectiveness and have direct impact into the P&L.
- Provide significant input into, and delivers against, the development of business objectives and leads key business decisions with management that are business critical and strategic in nature.
- Accountable for the development and execution of strategic plans that distinguish between classes of trade and incorporate a profound understanding of marketplace dynamics.
- Responsible to allocate the quota and trade funding across customer teams to enhance business results.
- Partners with key management members to maximize the trade fund investment and to oversee the development of strategic trade plans aligned with marketing objectives.
- Synthesizes customer strategies with brand and sales strategies to maximize results for both customer and company.
- Leads the talent and performance management of reporting staff, while identifying and developing top potential individuals who can fill the succession planning needs of the company in the future.
- Provides monthly, quarterly, and annual national shipment forecasts to management as well as provides a marketplace view at the national level to internal cross-functional partners to ensure that marketing and customer strategy is developed and executed, based on accurate insights and assumptions.
- Formulates and delivers business plans that enable the field to deliver the shipment and consumption targets.
- Leads team to provide active support to the customer sales team for assigned business. Provides input and validation for S&OP forecasting, impacting customer supply and service levels.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Additional duties as assigned.