Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Director of Global Supply Chain FP&A will act as a finance leader, business partner and advisor to the Global Supply Chain organization, responsible for the development, interpretation and quantification of financial and operational analyses including EBITDA, gross margin, savings, and other relevant financial metrics while also leading or supporting key initiatives. Note that this position can be based Bohemia, NY (Long Island), or Florham Park, NJ.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Support consolidation and reporting of supply chain data and metrics while providing insights and driving measurable results through strong influencing and collaboration skills.
- Provide financial leadership, guidance and insights to support the delivery of financial targets in the 3 Year Savings Plan.
- Development of accurate annual plan, monthly and quarterly forecasts which include manufacturing and packaging labor and overhead (LOH), capital, Purchase Price Variance (PPV), other Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), and distribution/freight.
- Lead monthly reporting and analysis of actuals with comprehensive understanding of key drivers of results while identifying and communicating actions to the organization which can impact future performance.
- Scoping, directing & managing a portfolio of efficiency and process improvement/re-engineering projects.
- Analyze data related to workflow, processes, and reporting to evaluate the efficiency of current-state business processes.
- Develop insights and recommendations to drive improvements.
- Support the implementation of process improvement including design and deployment.
- Develop a strong understanding of business processes and the ability to recommend process changes, procedure redesign, etc. as needed to support the business.
- Common objectives for process redesign across the business will be to maintain high quality, customer-focused service delivery, to ensure the business remains compliant with regulations, and to preserve transaction accuracy and efficiency.
- Lead and coordinate quality, efficiency projects and activities to ensure continuous best practices, and quality improvement.
- Conduct ongoing research and benchmark against industry best practices.
- Lead the analysis and communication of key financial data including metrics, trends, profitability savings, and expenses.
- Interpret the data into actionable items and collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive measurable results with a sense of urgency.
- Lead development and enhancement of dashboards and reporting packages to drive improved business results.
- Lead, motivate, and build a high-performing finance team that achieves superior levels of performance.
- Coach, mentor and develop direct reports for career progression. Support development and attainment of strong Individual Development Plans. (IDP)
- Expand direct reports knowledge and leadership skills in order to support succession planning within the team.