The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Director, Transactional Accounting, will lead and direct the team accountable for transaction processing, including Accounts Payable, Credit and Collections, and Chargeback Management.
- Establishing policies, internal controls, departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and process improvements ensuring all transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Processing evaluation and enhancement to optimize inter-department functionality
- Overall management of the staff within the transactional processing teams, with direct focus on the management team, promoting effective delegation and staff utilization, professional development, cross training and talent succession planning
- Overseeing all departmental activities, such as disbursing checks, invoice processing and deduction application to ensure that they are completed accurately and executed in a timely manner to support the monthly financial close
- Determining strategy for transaction processing efficiencies and leads implementation of new processes and system functionality
- Monitoring compliance of accounting policies and internal controls and support internal and external audits
- Ensuring strong protections against fraud and abuse in transaction processing
- Creating, documenting and executing all AP, Credit and Collections, and Chargeback policies ensuring transactions are processed in accordance with Company SOX controls
- Creating and delivering to management reporting metrics to ensure teams are functioning effectively
- Determining appropriate credit limits and payment terms for customers
- Providing essential information to management for estimating cash flow requirements
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees, clients and vendors
- Working with billing team and deduction teams to ensure all customer billings and deductions are appropriate
- Maintaining employee expense reimbursement system
- Working with Procurement to ensure Vendor invoicing and pricing mechanisms are functioning properly
- Coordinating requests of both internal and external auditors
- Leading the development of short and long-term objectives for the teams, evaluates KPIs, organizes team for success, integrates customer service-oriented behaviors
- Constantly evaluating the staffing model for the team, both internal and external
- Identifying short and long term training and development needs for all team members
- Participating in the recruitment process, develop Associates for career progression
- Assisting Finance with other initiatives/projects as needed