Dir, HCP Experience- Secaucus, New Jersey - Schedule TBD
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Director, HCP Experience acts as the Company’s champion for the HCP customer and the go-to expect for defining, implementing and measuring an exceptional experience for our HCP customer segment.
The Director will manage a council of cross-functional leaders focused on the HCP customer, including key stakeholders in Operations, HTAS, Commercial and Marketing. The role will lead the council through: identifying key needs to drive excellence in HCP experience delivery; building pragmatic programs and plans to address HCP pain points; alignment around investment requirements enterprise-wide to enable experience change; and prioritizing a plan of action annually to drive continuous improvement in the delivery of an exceptional customer experience across all transactional and engagement touchpoints with the HCP customer segment.
The Director will partner with cross-functional partners to represent the voice of the HCP customer in journey mapping, product and service design, UX/UI and other initiatives. This role reports to the Senior Director, Customer Experience & Commercial Enablement.
• Drive short- and long-term strategic priorities to elevate the HCP customer experience, leveraging customer journeys and other insights to identify and prioritize the most impactful HCP touchpoints
• Manage a customer-focused council comprising leaders from key functions, (including Brand, Marketing, Commercial, HTAS and Operations) to deliver on HCP CX initiatives
• Measure impact of initiatives against HCP experience and business KPIs
• Execute programs to engage frontline team members in delivering an exceptional HCP experience across all touchpoints; partner with learning and development teams to build trainings, define incentives and launch programs; measure program adoption and success
• Manage a process for prioritizing HCP experience pain points, balancing customer and business imperatives, speed-to-market and resource requirements, and create and manage enterprise roadmap for implementing improvement programs
• Bachelor’s Degree, Business degree preferred
• 8+ years (or more) of progressively expanding roles in marketing, operations or other related business discipline preferred
• Broad understanding of customer experience processes and systems including customer insights and market research (including NPS), journey mapping and persona development, experience design (including UX & UI), finance, sales, and marketing
• Demonstrated track record of successful results aligned to both strategic and tactical business needs. Produces high quality and effective deliverables in support of customer experience excellence
• Superior communication skills including ability to deliver formal business presentations to executive leadership
• Technologically-savvy, including expertise in traditional, digital and content creation and publication
• Ability to comprehend complex financial, legal, regulatory, and strategic issues
• Strong capabilities in leading others to analyze data and demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
• Excellent project leadership skills to hold team members accountable for delivery on goals and expectations
• Relevant industry experience (pharma, medical device, healthcare services, consumer, etc.) is preferred
• Up to 10% business travel required
• Ability to lead diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment;
Quest Marketing Competencies:
• Expertize displayed in:
o Manages Complexity
o Cultivates Innovation
o Strategic Mindset
o Manages Ambiguity
o Drives Results
o Plans & Aligns
o Business Insight
o Tech Savvy
o Decision Quality
o Communicates Effectively
o Customer Focus