UniTek Global Services is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. UniTek activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure. In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, UniTek offers competitive pay, including medical, vision, dental coverage and 401K options.
- Confirm bore path with install foreman and drill operator (including walking the bore path).
- Perform job site analysis (JSA) including completion of paperwork.
- Ensure there are proper clearances to install the product per standards.
- Record the depth of the tool head as required.
- Ensure the drill head is in a good position at the exit pit to connect the product.
- Oversee laborers and/or crew member's work and monitor time usage.