Quest Diagnostics Incorporated seeks Director, Architecture – Data and Analytics in Addison, TX to be responsible for collaborating with the business and IT management teams to establish Quest’s technology vision and determine technology, information and application strategies and long-term plans.
- Develop roadmaps for business applications and technology to achieve business goals while assuring integration with long-term business and IT strategic plans. Identify and develop tools-based solutions usable across various lines of business.
- Support the company’s business strategies and develop software architecture design and solutions by analyzing and adopting technologies to provide a competitive advantage to the Quest organization.
- Perform Cloud architecture using Kubernetes and Docker and utilize Blockchain. Lead the evolution of the technology architecture program and team by maintaining and governing the architecture life cycle across the Quest organization.
- Utilize a variety of relevant programming language and technologies including Java, Python, Spark, Scala, Web Services, HL7 and EDI ANSI.
- Define high level technology strategies, establish processes to select architecture standards, and develop best practices for planning, development and performing database and data integration.
- Design software applications. providing enterprise strategic planning and roadmap for data analytics, governance, and management. Responsible for assessing industry and market trends changes to determine potential impact and opportunities and lead the adoption of new and emerging technologies to maintain market leadership.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and clients to meet unique technological needs and ensure the client/platform meets technical readiness requirements.
- Collaborate with Quest’s IT department to design and implement appropriate technology platforms to support IT services, as well as establish common standards and best practices.
- Lead technology optimization and rationalization efforts and leverage existing investments by reuse or consolidation. Responsible for ensuring Quest’s internal technological platforms, processes, and customer facing services comply with regulations for privacy, security, and social responsibility, as well as developing and assessing business continuity plans
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or closely related technical field, plus ten (10) years of post-baccalaureate experience in software architecture design and solution.
- At least seven (7) years of experience must involve performing database, data integration, and cloud architecture; and using blockchain.
- Must have seven (7) years of experience using HL7 and EDI ANSI, Web Services, and programming languages: Java, Python, Spark, and Scala.
To apply, please submit your resume on careers.questdiagnostics.com using req47062.