The Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) are seeking a Director of Digital Operations & Strategy! This person will be responsible for providing strategic oversight and driving viewer/user growth on the Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) digital platforms, which includes the streaming apps, websites and social media. Additionally, this individual will provide corporate direction to the digital leads at each RSN office, and work with the product development team on new digital features and services. This person must possess a strong understanding of the digital landscape, including content, audience development, platforms and business processes. The Director, Digital Operations & Strategy will report to the Senior Vice President, Regional Networks and is expected to lead key initiatives with limited supervision.
- Oversee content strategy and growth efforts on digital platforms, including the streaming app, websites and social media pages
- Collaborate with social and digital platforms to identify new growth opportunities and innovative activations
- Lead digital audience development, which will include setting and achieving key growth and engagement milestones
- Coordinate monetization efforts on RSN-owned social media pages
- Identify opportunities to continually improve and build-out reporting and analytics
- Facilitate best practice sharing and communication among digital leads at each RSN office
- Work closely with other departments within the organization, such as marketing, sales and production, to drive company initiatives
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A proven leader with an extensive background and proven track record in the digital landscape
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and writing skills
- Experience planning and executing large-scale, cross-platform social media campaigns
- Effective relationship building skills
- A proven track record in hitting key digital growth targets
- Experience working at a fast pace while remaining strategic and organized
- Relevant experience and deep interest in sports
- The ability to spend 15-20% of time traveling to regional offices
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.