• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
• At least 4 years working in Diversity & Inclusion and at least 4 of years progressive HR experience with successful team leadership required
• Experience managing large-scale Diversity & Inclusion or HR change initiatives
• HR programs and process analysis, design, and deployment.
• Strong executive presence, advanced verbal and written communication skills, and positive influencing skills are necessary for successful performance in this role
• Project management skills, organization skills, and strong time management skills are required
• Ability to work well independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision; strong sense of urgency
• In-depth knowledge of diversity trends, best practices, concepts and program
• Some overnight travel up to 10-15% may be required. Occasional day travel near corporate office location.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal
history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be
able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.