Hilton is creating a best-in-class data & analytics department that will lead a connected ecosystem of data, technology, tools, techniques, people and processes. This innovative data & analytics function will drive advanced analytics and actionable insights to help drive Hilton's performance.
What will I be doing?
The Analytics team serves as internal consultants to key functions across the business, including Hilton's Customer, Marketing, Digital, and Revenue and Sales organizations, with specialized support for the executive leadership team. The team consists of both embedded subject matter experts (like this role) who serve as strategic advisors to key partners and technical experts who are proficient in Tableau, R, SAS and MicroStrategy. The team is fully integrated within the business functions in order to ensure close partnerships and to effectively measure and drive company performance.
As the Director of Marketing Analytics, you will work with the Sr. Director of Marketing Analytics to lead the Marketing and Analytics team. You will use your advanced marketing analytics knowledge to drive strategy and marketing investment decisions.
More specifically, you will:
- Partner with the analytics teams, supporting delivery of key analytical initiatives.
- Create strong partnerships with other marketing technology and functional leaders, including leaders within customer, marketing, and digital teams.
- Lead business requirements gathering and collaborate with Data and Reporting Services leadership on the pass-off of requirements for execution.
- Work as the key point of contact for Marketing Performance and Insights team, to support the data and analytics needs.
- Prioritize all ongoing and planned project work-streams.
- Partner and educate Marketing partners regarding 'who' the customer is, 'where' is the customer coming from, 'how' is the customer interacting with various marketing touchpoints - CLTV analysis, SOW mix, Segmentation and Targeting.
- Recommend strategy for measurement and reporting of Global Marketing initiatives.
- Lead the Marketing Analytics Hub team, creating an environment of continuous learning and multi-functional engagement.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Collaborative and interpersonal teammates, who build and cultivate positive relationships through partnership, exhibit tact and earn trust
- Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Self-starters, who take initiative in handling goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
- Accountable individuals, who take ownership of projects, effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of supervisory experience
- Three (3) years of advanced analytics experience, using analytics tools to interpret data
- Three (3) years of experience spent leveraging data and analytics to support Marketing decisions
- Understanding of analytical tools - MicroStrategy, Tableau, R, Python and/or SAS
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Ten (10) years of professional work experience
- Seven (7) years of experience working with Marketing teams
- Six (6) years of managerial experience
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!