Barnes Industrial’s Molding Solutions is seeking a Director, Multi-Cavity Sales – U.S. to join its global sales team and DRIVE and CAPTURE PROFITABLE GROWTH across the U.S. Our Molding Solutions business is looking to rapidly grow and scale across the U.S. leveraging its proven technology and total solutions platform to meet the needs of customers. We are looking for strong sales leader with demonstrated experience and results in developing and executing a comprehensive sales campaign targeted to improve and expand our branded line of products, services and solutions into multiple sales channels across the U.S. A key member of the of the Multi-Cavity management team, he/she will help formulate the strategic plan, with clear growth levers that deliver topline sales, and increase market share in support of achieving the business’ short-and long-term performance objectives. If you are a high energy, engaging and results-oriented leader who thrives in a fast-paced global environment, please submit your name for consideration.
- Prepares and updates sales forecasts covering projected new-business sales, bookings, proposal activity and investment requirements by customer and/or program. Works with cross functional teams to initiate and direct new business proposal efforts and new programs. Provides appropriate weekly and monthly internal reports to management regarding forecast and actual orders & sales.
- Ensures customer relationships are effectively developed and managed to achieve business’s growth and profitability objectives. Understand and ensure customer specific requirements are met.
- Develops marketing plans, sales strategies and action plans to identify and land targets of opportunity. Plan and direct sales activity for assigned markets to meet business commitments.
- Recruit, train, coach and develop a high-performance sales team to drive sales and market growth.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support business in achieving business sales objectives aligned to strategy, including specific market segments – new and existing.
- Coordinates with functional support resources to build a team approach aimed at meeting sales objectives - delivering quality products, services and solutions, on time to ensure top quartile customer satisfaction.
- Develop key client relationships individually to sell the full complement of products and services of Molding Solutions, to meet overall market sales and profitability objectives.
- Negotiates the best value for products and services sold in accordance with policies and objectives.
- Performs duties as assigned by management in accordance with the Company Values and Code of Ethics.
- Location: Georgia / Flexible
- Minimum of 7+ years of progressive commercial/sales experience, with a minimum 5 years in managing a high-performance sales team/organization.
- Ability to understand written and verbal requirements, specifications, instructions and inquiries from customers.
- Strong familiarity with CRM, account management, sales funnel management, etc.
- Strong commercial / business acumen with ability to convey our value proposition and total solutions capability to new and existing customers.
- Strong analytical skills and has ability to make recommendations and influence decisions based on data analysis and metrics.
- Ability to interpret customer concepts or challenges and make appropriate application and solution recommendations.
- Strong competency in negotiating, influencing skills, strategic planning, effective execution of plans relative to growth.
- Emotionally intelligent change agent with the demonstrated ability to facilitate and manage change effectively.
- Strong leadership and people engagement skills; proven ability to lead by example and manage using leadership effectiveness (EI). Excellent motivational skills.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to drive results, a proven ability to influence, build commitment and engage employees, colleagues and management.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with global Sales team and all levels in the organization.
- Impeccable integrity; superior interpersonal skills; able to communicate and engage employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time to customers, suppliers, and other locations.
- Bachelor’s degree required - preferably in sales management or related discipline.
- MS or MBA desirable.
Please apply for the position via our Careers Website at www.BGInc.com, click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online.
At Barnes Group Inc., career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and
professional growth to support Barnes Group Inc. business objectives.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)