Function: Global Sourcing -- Global Sourcing is responsible for creating and managing diverse strategic supplier partnerships that drive enterprise value with innovation, best cost and competitive advantages that benefit customers, suppliers and patients. Develops and executes strategic plans by leveraging market intelligence, industry knowledge and cross-functional collaboration. Competitive advantage is created through supplier selection and management, contract negotiation, supply chain optimization and risk mitigation.
Family: Strategic Sourcing Indirect -- Strategic Sourcing Indirect is responsible for developing and executing strategy to source indirect goods and services to support our business stakeholders and programs. Perform analysis in order to select supplier and negotiate best value for Cardinal Health. Provide supplier relationship management and contract compliance management, including maximization of financial deliverable's and risk mitigation. May work within various procurement systems to execute purchase orders and resolve technical issues as identified.
- Indirect and Direct Global Supplier Master Data Organization – Responsible for team in Manilla
- Indirect Procurement for APAC and LATAM – Manages OUS resources
- Responsible for our contractual Procurement Operations team that supports our Ariba software platform
- Responsible for Strategic Vision of our Procurement System Initiatives
- Program Manager for Payment Terms for all Indirect Suppliers
- Responsible for governance and maintenance of global indirect procurement policies
- Supports Indirect Procurement Team with sourcing expertise across multiple categories
- Responsible for Reporting and Analysis related to Indirect Spend flowing through Ariba
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related degree is required
- Experience working internationally including aligning to business leaders across the globe.
- Indirect Procurement experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a related field
- Disciplined process and project management acumen
- Financial acumen preferred
- Knowledge and practical experience in the healthcare industry related to medical products and procedures
- Inspirational and influential leader with demonstrated effective team management experiences
- Effective communication skills via written, casual and presentation scenarios
- Ability to attract, retain and develop company-leading talent
- Analytical approach to managing business functions
- Ability to balance core process needs with an enterprise perspective in mind
- Ability to execute on short-term initiatives and develop long term applications, strategy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.