Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve atone of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Director Change Management will support Life and Disability Enrollment and Billing and will partner with the Staff Vice President to design and implement changes including process improvements, modernized tools and automation to improve the customer experience. Responsible for providing expert knowledge of change management and program development methodologies, techniques and tools to senior management, project managers, program teams and project teams to enable successful implementation of change management program objectives.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Manages multiple projects and directs change management staff to lead activities of cross-functional teams to identify, evaluate, develop, and implement changes to business operations.
- Manages the development of system strategies.
- Conducts ROI analysis for proposed initiatives.
- Manages activities of business analysts in system support, production support, and development initiatives.
- Manages the development, implementation and maintenance of testing of applications related to program objectives prior to implementation.
- Develops communication plan and strategy.
- Coordinates with key organizational partners to accomplish program objectives.
- Manages the development of necessary standardized processes, documentation and training related to the program.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports. Helps direct reports feel comfortable with change.