The Director of Commercial Training leads the creation and implementation of industry-leading adult learning and training to Bobcat Company's dealer Sales and Service personnel. This position ensures Bobcat dealer Sales and Service personnel are the most competent in the compact equipment industry to facilitate achieving the Company’s revenue, market share and customer satisfaction targets. This position is also responsible for management of the Denver Training Center.
- Develop and manage a strategic training curriculum for Bobcat dealer sales personnel to drive sales, market share and margin.
- Develop and manage a strategic training curriculum for Bobcat dealer service technicians to improve customer satisfaction, service department efficiency and profitability.
- Lead and drive continuous improvement into training programs.
- Lead innovation and development of new training activities and venues.
- Lead training metrics, channels and technologies, including Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Direct training communications and logistics for all training events.
- Ensure coordinated and aligned training plan across functional stakeholders through development of the Training Long Range Plan.
- Drive cost-effective, high quality and timely delivery of training content from our vendors.
- Ensure proper vehicle and shop maintenance.
- Direct equipment logistics for training, major events, and photo/video.
- Manage approved levels of consignment inventory and optimize disposal price.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
- Training and Six Sigma Belt certifications.
- Experience Required: 10+ years, including in-person, online and application learning/training, as well as reseller/dealer Sales and Service training.
- Demonstrated history of creating and implementing industry-leading adult learning and training curriculum for resellers/dealers.
- Direct knowledge and competency utilizing the latest in adult learning and training platforms.
- Comprehensive understanding and first-hand experience working with resellers/dealers.
- Exceptional ability to analyze data to develop and implement a long-range strategic plan.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly implement new technologies to address unmet needs.
- Demonstrated history of exceptional coaching and mentoring skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional ability to execute.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Travel Required: 25%+, including some weekends.
Doosan Bobcat North America will not sponsor applicants for work visas, nor provide any OPT, CPT or other immigration support, for this position.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.