With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Digital Experiences play a key role in the successful Digital Transformation of CSL by supporting the definition of a companywide digital experience strategy and ensuring its successful execution. Leveraging existing and new technology, the team focuses on the development of engaging experiences for customers, patients, donors and employees. It is a Centre of Excellence with deep expertise in Digital Experience and Engagement Design that enables CSL to apply human-centered approaches to define and solve problems and drive cultural transformation.
The Digital Product Owner works with the Business Digital Product Manager and manages the technical aspects of Product development including articulation of the product vision, accountability for the Product roadmap and prioritization of Product features and functionality.
The individual is responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to ensure that optimized experiences for Plasma Donors and Plasma Employees are being delivered and driving cross functional collaboration at all levels to highlight the need from our stakeholder groups through powerful communication and storytelling.
- Proactively collects feedback from multiple stakeholders through every iteration to ensure the digital solution meets the need of our Patient, Donor, Customer & Partner and Employees and continues to deliver value.
- Develops and fosters innovative methodologies to continuously improve Plasma Digital Experiences.
- Works collaboratively across I&T and business functions to achieve strategic initiatives and ensure value driven outcomes.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Establish and maintain relationships with the key business and technology stakeholders
- Understand customer needs and translate them into product requirements that the product team must focus on
- Understand customer needs and decode the technical requirements which are added to the backlog
- In collaboration with the Product Manager, create and evolve the Product roadmap, defining which business capabilities the product should have, and what business outcomes those capabilities should achieve
- Drive and maintain donor personas and journeys that support the plasma donor experience
- Continually monitor and refine the product while in market, managing the product backlog and prioritize in partnership with the product manager
- Assist in the understanding of technical dependencies and execution priorities for solutions
- Assist and advice the Business Product Manager on key technical decisions and to define, manage, and accept technical stories
- Involved in sprint planning and clearing any technical confusions
- Support the architectural integrity of solutions
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Digital Product Development & Delivery or other related discipline.
10+ years IT experience at senior levels, including specific experience in Human Factor Design, User Experience Design and Usability across more than one customer interaction channel as a Digital Product Owner
- Direct Experience working with complex integrated customer journeys
- Experience of working in Plasma and Donor Operations an advantage
- Pharma/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience desirable
- Experience working with Scrum and Agile development methodologies
- Experience in project management
- Experience with agile teams desirable
- Global managerial experience and demonstrated leadership experience
- Practical experience in the delivery of large digital transformation programs
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all organizational levels through clear, concise and impactful verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build, mentor and grow a high performing and cohesive team
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Experience of other industry verticals desired
- Marketing in digital world an advantage
- Adaptable to handle a fast-paced working environment
Ability to work across a range of countries and cultures.
CSL Behring LLC will provide equal employment opportunity for all persons without discrimination on the basis of membership in a legally protected class, including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, or handicap/disability.
CSL Behring is committed to ensuring that diversity and inclusion are a part of our everyday business.