Position Description Overview
As a Director in Operations you will develop and execute strategies to deliver exceptional Client experiences. This will require proactive service solutions for Clients that is developed and executed to support departmental needs training, standard operating procedures, client information database, BIA/BCP, workflow management, strategic projects, and incident response management. This position will lead a functional area responsible for complex problem solving, identifying and implementing solutions for service trends, soliciting and understanding Client needs, and implementing solutions that will eliminate process inefficiencies. Job Responsibilities
- Directs operations to ensure that all contractual and/or business objectives are obtained.
- Works with senior management to define and initiate strategies to create the drive toward successful achievement of critical functions and objectives.
- Coach leaders to develop their competencies and those of their team.
- Build and use effective working relationships within own department and across departments, functions and geographic reporting lines.
- Planning and administration of the budget.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 7 years experience in operations management.
- 3 years of customer interaction required.
- Knowledge of process and practices for managing a variety of contractual agreements.
- Knowledge of quality management methods, tools and techniques used to create and support an environment that meets the needs of the organization.
- Knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance internal control processes.
- Knowledge of and ability to employ internal controls to enhance business strategies for the purpose of detecting, correcting and preventing fraudulent activities.
About First Data First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.