Reporting to the System Director, Chief Experience Officer, this position is responsible for the development, oversight and success of all the programs and projects related to the patient experience departmet at the system level. The person in this role is a key liason between regional and corporate excecutives, with a special focus on our US-based operations. While promoting the implementation of standard practices across the system, this position also facilitates the success of our regional leaders by providing coaching on change management the use of various performance improvement methodologies. This position acts as a champion for service excellence and assists the organization in bringing about long-term change.
• Demonstrates understanding and coaching competence in areas like leadership, change management, performance improvement, and best practices in the field of patient experience. * Effectively leads cross-functional teams to facilitate the success of programs of the Patient Experience department. * Serves as a consultant/advisor to the regional directors facilitating their improvement efforts. * Supports the strategic and operational work within the department, actively identifying gaps in our programs and problem-solving in order to achieve results. * Stays abreast of industry trends and acts as the content expert, quickly communicating opportinities to improve the value we provide to our patients. Makes sure our initiatives are always based on the best available evidence. * Participates in site visits, observations, executive meetings and other patient experience activities at the system and regional levels. * Accountable for measurable results as reflected in various service-related key performance indicators present in our organization's scorecard.
* Contributes to the development of a highly reliable organization and promotes a culture of zero harm, centered in our patients.
- Master's degree required in Business, or Healthcare Administration, Organizational Development or equivalent.
- CPXP or applicable certification preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years experience or equivalent in administrative and senior project management experience.
- Demonstrated success as an internal/external consultant. Knowledgeable in the healthcare field.
- Experienced in strategic planning, project management, and performance improvement methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma) strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- CPXP and/or Lean/Six Sigma certification prefered.