Serves as the academic leader of the School of Health Sciences Educational Program. Accountable for the overall processes and outcomes including the vision, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the Educational Program. Is responsible for the implementation and administration of curriculum and assignment of duties for all academic personnel in the program. Assures compliance with accreditation and local, state and federal regulations and standards. Maintains competency in the professional discipline and instructional and evaluative techniques. Serves as faculty for classroom, laboratory/simulation, and clinical instruction. Participates in student recruitment and the new student selection process. Seeks continuous quality improvement and the implementation of a program of excellence.
- Associate degree or higher required; 4 year/Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Relevant Experience: Minimum total of 5 years of experience in ST scrub role or as a ST instructor, or both within the last 10 years.
Certification and Licensure
- CST, CSFA, or CST/CSFA (NBSTSA Certification)
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word