The Field Services Director has oversight and management responsibilities for Field Services for a growing health system. The Field Services group provides second level support with regards to troubleshooting and problem resolution across the enterprise. This position coordinates the use, support and implementation of the end user computing environment across the entire Tower Health enterprise, ecompassing over 11,000 employees, over 15,000 devices, and a team of over 40 across multiple locations.
- The Director is responsible for establishing, with input from other IT service lines and customers, Service Levels for the Field Service team.
- They have budget authority and negotiate new service levels or staffing levels as the organization changes scope.
- The Director is the liaison to other IT Directors, and shares transparently service levels, challenges and suggestions for change.
- They will be a respectable team member and contribute to the overall success of IT, and as a result the performance of Tower Health.
- To ensure service delivery is meeting established SLAs, the Field Services Director oversees, captures and analyzes Service Desk metrics to ensure the published SLAs are within expected ranges.
- The Director supervises the managers performance and ensures that service levels are maintained within acceptable ranges.
- The position regularly meets with the business units and/or Client Service Directors to better understand and collaborate on upcoming initiatives and opportunities.
- They will address any escalation of incidents or requests that have surpassed published SLAs and keeps business unit leadership informed of status through resolution.
- This role also works with other IT and business leaders to provide resource planning and project development support as required for new efforts, projects, programs and initiatives.
- Relevant leadership experience in a large, multi-location hospital environment a plus. Relevant leadership experience in a large, multi-location environment outside of healthcare will be considered.
- Proven success as a change agent with respect to standardization, process improvement, and change management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Combination of relevant education & experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's Degree.