The Director of Leisure Sales at Waldorf Astoria Park City will manage and prospect for accounts on the specific geographic regions as designated by the Director of Sales and Marketing to support the established sales goals for the hotel. This will require extensive travel and management of various accounts.
What will I be doing?
- Complete on-boarding checklist encompassing Global WA and local Park City familiarization process to include competitive site inspections and email introductions to your professional contacts
- Proficient product knowledge of Waldorf Astoria Park City
- Review and discuss sales territory and sales goals with DOSM
- Manage accounts within the luxury leisure & entertainment segment including consortia, wholesale and Online Travel Agencies as determined by the DOSM
- Plan monthly site inspections and client trips and ongoing sales trips as required
- Create and implement strategic prospecting plan and sales action plan for review
- Actively participate, orchestrate, and initial projects and meetings as required to achieve sales goals
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Establish and maintain visibility of Waldorf Astoria, Park City with industry accounts
- Methodically solicit potential clients for future business on an ongoing basis
- Conduct outside sales calls and highly polished presentations to current and prospective clients
- Attend hotel and industry related functions and tradeshows
- Represent and cross-sell Waldorf Astoria properties
- Support and maintain relationship with WA regional sales office
- Entertain potential and existing clientele to develop and maintain relationships
- Participation in yearly budget and marketing plan
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!