Provides leadership to a commercial sales function for ServiceMaster Restore. Leads a team of national sales professionals. Develops and executes sales strategy and tactics to expand customer base and customer share for the Corporate office and network businesses. Engages with executive level contacts within customer organizations and within ServiceMaster. Bridges with other company departments to ensure alignment and successful deliver of sales and service.
- Responsible for the development of the annual sales plan, and tracks progress against strategic goals.
- Plans and drives the development and execution of sales initiatives that surpass year over year growth and margin targets across all channels
- Leads a team of national sales professionals to implement strategies to expand customer base and customer share.
- Provides coaching of sales personnel on strategy development and exaction within specific sales pursuits.
- Supports and engages in complex sales negotiations and presentations and manages key executive relationships at the national level.
- Facilitates and coordinates commercial sales personnel and activities and results across the ServiceMaster Restore network.
- Works across business units to build organizational alignment to deliver on customer requirements and company revenue.
- Evaluates the quality and profitability of business and executes sales strategies that support the overall business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years in a commercial sales management role in a service industry.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong understanding of the commercial and large loss restoration and reconstruction market
- Demonstrate strategic selling capabilities and thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others
- Strong customer orientation and negotiation skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.