Ranked as the #1 “Best Place to Work for Professional Services” by Fortune Magazine and named a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” eight years in a row by SIA, Roth Staffing Companies is one of the largest privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We are seeking a Director of Strategic Solutions (DSS) to support our Boston market. You’ll work directly with local businesses to explore and secure enterprise accounts. You’ll act as the main contact and first line of response for our business clients. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable in a self-directed environment and approaches challenges with a “let’s do this” attitude.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
The DSS will lead the drive for results, heading the charge to secure strategic accounts. On a typical day, you might:
· Research business clients to better understand their requirements, provide advice, and recommend appropriate products or services
· Market to potential business clients with the support of the Roth Marketing team.
· Prepare and hold presentations for potential clients
· Execute business initiatives in accordance with the directives from the Roth executive team
· Act as a source of knowledge regarding Roth’s culture, features, benefits, strategic solutions, systems and technologies
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an experienced candidate who is strategic, self-motivated, and results-driven.
· Natural alignment with the company’s culture and core values
· 5+ years of sales experience in staffing
· 4-year degree from an accredited college/university
· Professional and articulate demeanor with strong interpersonal skills
· Proven success in sales and staffing environments
· Valid U.S. state driver’s license
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” ClearlyRated’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as numerous “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Roth Staffing has been listed among Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women, Millennials, Diversity, Giving Back, and more! As our coworker, you’ll get access to:
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
· Defined growth path (including leadership development)
· Uncapped earning potential
· Generous performance bonuses and perks (including a trip to Hawaii for top performers!)
· Paid volunteer time
· Gym reimbursement
· Participation in company-wide health initiatives and contests
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Job ID: DSSBOSTONULT