The Director of TA will design and ensure the execution of a hiring experience that mirrors the DGS values and standards. This individual will develop a pipeline of diverse, high performing talent to support all field positions for DGS (supporting over 180 stations worldwide). As a highly visible and critical member of the Human Resources team, the Director, TA will serve as a partner to the senior leadership team. The Director, TA will bring a comprehensive perspective for attracting and retaining the very best talent in the industry via employer branding strategies, metrics, engagement and respect.
Talent Acquisition Strategy & Delivery
- Development and implementation of key talent acquisition strategies. Lead the development of a full candidate lifecycle experience from sourcing, recruitment, internal stakeholder partnerships and management, offer and on-boarding.
- Develop and execute the employer branding and candidate experience across channels that align with company objectives and strategies
- Partner with HR and station leadership teams to identify talent gaps for key positions and build pipelines accordingly. Develop demand plans for variable work force needs that incorporate best practices for temp / perm / contract staffing model
- Build and implement a framework for a roster of external recruitment firms, including financial and quality parameters
- Build industry awareness and market intelligence regarding hiring and compensation trends and challenges.
- Partner with local airports and stations to drive delivery of hiring events, candidate flow and ROI
- Directly lead and manage a team of 15 TA professionals (and growing)
- Team leadership and development: inspire, enable and support the TA team in their development and performance
- Partner with business leads and functions to ensure consistent employer branding; a compelling candidate experience.
- Educate and coach hiring managers on available talent pool, recruiting best practices, and their role in supporting the company’s hiring policies, practices, and company values
- Build strong selection capabilities, and criteria that deliver high quality hires
- Assess effectiveness of recruiting programs through internal feedback from hiring leaders and external benchmarking
- Create talent acquisition KPI’s to measure TA performance
- Manage consistent data-supported hiring metrics that drive quality, efficiency and accountability
- Oversee the applicant tracking resources: LinkedIn, JobVite, Talemetry
- Develop cost-conscious recruiting strategies that support the company’s needs; implement new processes and continuously improve existing processes in continuance of the company’s mission to source high quality talent (large hiring events during peak periods)
- Build upon relationships with Universities, Business Schools and Fashion/Design Colleges
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant filed required
- Talent Acquisition experience in a similar role. Minimum 10 years’ experience in a TA role
- Minimum of 5 years in a Managerial role leading large, successful recruiting teams
- Experience working in airline, retail, manufacturing or large corporate industry with field, corporate, international locations highly preferred
- International experience/ exposure a plus (visa processing, relocation)
- Experience with ATS systems, social media / online resources and recruiting process workflows
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws governing employment policies and practices
- Positive, can do attitude
- Communication: Ability to present ideas in a persuasive and impactful manner, candor and comportment to work at the highest levels
- Action Oriented: Seizes opportunities to drive the business and demonstrate a “can do, will do attitude”
- Data Driven: You live and love data. You want to analyze, dig in and know how to drive for decisions.
- Critical Thinking: Analyzes and evaluates information to make the best decisions for the business
- Relentless Drive for Results: Demonstrates perseverance, speed and drive for achieving results
- Insatiable Curiosity: Digs deeper and looks beyond the surface to understand the business and develop innovative solutions
- Serving Customers: Seeks to understand and takes action on the needs of our customers
- Builds Trust: Acts with integrity and establishes trust by taking accountability
- Flexibility: Our business changes daily. You must be ok with rapid change, and able to move on a dime!
Who are we?
We are the engine behind the machine! DGS (Delta Global Services) is the world’s largest Aviation Services Provider, servicing over 180 locations and growing worldwide. Your job impacts millions of people every day! We work directly with some of the world’s largest and most recognizable airlines with positions ranging from above and below wing responsibilities, servicing 400 flights daily. As a valued member of the DGS family, you will be working with an incredibly diverse, welcoming and inclusive workforce, with limitless opportunities across the planet!
Work with us, travel with us!
Dynamic Environment with fantastic growth opportunities (we love to grow from within)
Comprehensive, world class training provided
Full suite of medical, dental and vision benefits